Oi... my cross-examination is screwy and I can't figure out how to fix it. First off, it starts you at a frame that is not the first line of the cross-examination. Hitting "present" on the line with the contradiction instead of press kicks you to a black screen and I don't know how to direct it to the objection dialogue (currently under "press"). After it takes you to the black screen, it kicks you to the post cross-ex dialogue, which is... not supposed to happen. I have the life bar flash at some point, but I don't know how to make it go away/stop flashing if health isn't taken away. There's also a red line (well... two- one atop the chunk and the other on the bottom) surrounding a chunk of the cross-ex dialogues and I don't know how to fix it.
So... to sum up, I need help doing these things:
- Re-ordering my cross-ex so that it starts at the right line (is there a way to do that without manually recopying every little thing?)
- Make the Present button work on the spot with the contradiction (see below)
- Not getting kicked to the post-cross-ex dialogue upon presenting on that line instead of pressing
- Make the life bar stop flashing when there's no health taken away
- Fix the red linehttp://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php ... cement=121
<-- To go to the testimony before the Cross-ex.http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php ... cement=136
<-- To go right to the Cross-ex.
Thanks in advance!