Stream of consciousness for best most epic turnabout
* Really. Best Most Epic Turnabout. That's... I mean, I guess it could be funny. I'm going to reserve judgment, but I don't think "subtlety" is gonna be what we get here.
* Man, I hate timed frames
* "For messing with us" THE PIGEONS
* Okay, hopefully this is KYLO Ren.
* So this sidekick is marginally stranger than the canonical ones, maybe
* ...Okay, that went fourth-wall-breaky waaaaaay too quickly.
* Oh god, this guy isn't even a prosecutor, is he? He's some kind of crazy Edgeworth fanboy and the whole case is taking place in a mental ward, I'm calling it.
* Undefeated for seven years... could it be...? Nah.
* Okay, so sealed building crime. Familiar-seeming territory.
* WHO IS MAX SECURITYTENEMENT, THOUGH?
* I'm changing my hypothesis with that Jaegers line. They are literally teenage children in some kind of make-believe club.
*** The profiles are lying if that's true, though. But nobody over 12 talks this way.
* ..."Literally teenage children" and "normal AA case" aren't mutually exclusive, though.
* ...Mellifera. As in "Apis mellifera," the honeybee? Hmm.
* oh this awful music
* No examine responses, huh
* Okay, so the inevitable maid surfaces.
* FLOWERGIRL STORMBLADE, really
* did she just use TV Tropes terms in a conversation? Sorry, Marianne, that's an instaguilty there.
* No profile for Ren?
* A two-handed sword, huh? That's... hmm. But if she had the petal in her hand -
* Okay, how was I supposed to find that pencil besides random click/scanning?
* Of course, all of these random pieces of evidence will be 100% relevant
* No bed, YES.
* of course more vocaloid music
* THAT DIAGRAM
Grisela Annie OP... Gaap? GOP? GAOP? Anagram? Alias something something something
* She was stung by bees and hit her head, solved, done, bees don't leave footprints. Or I guess someone could have used the soil to get rid of them, but that's boring.
* "Can a person pole vault 50 meters high" ahahaha
* AH, TOXINS, THIS I CAN WORK WITH. Batrachotoxin would be frog, Apitoxin sounds like bees, and carfentanyl is for the knockout
wait everyone did it
but why would the bees have frog poison?
oh why did you have to present the attorney's badge, defense attorney
And the game immediately says where those poisons come from because I'm not allowed to have unfair advantages, booooo.
"A let's talk about how mysterious this case is again scene is not necessary" THANK GOD
Brilliant strategy, Ren
* I see a lot of potential contradictions here. She COULD have been hit in close combat if drugged with fentan - okay that's not it.
* Okay, do the bees contradict MUST HAVE been poisoned needle? Nooope
* Okay, the obvious link is to the EP-1 case - no weapon, no needle found. Maybe that? But it'd be a weird way to present it...
* Okay, bees on the "culprit must have been human?" Nooope.
* Oh, right, the soil. I'm just getting ahead of myself. Laying out fresh soil to block prints. Duh.
* ...Don't we flat out have testimony from the cook SAYING the maid was there?? Why do we even need to present a vague probability?
* bleeeh, okay, probability presenting time. Drugs? Nooope
* Incidentally, doesn't the fact that the sack of soil isn't OPEN proof it wasn't used that way?
*Wait, I have to present the bees NOW? Under "Kept me at a distance with her sword?" That's... a bit awkward.
*THE AUTOPSY - oh no. No, it's the flower petal. Reaaaaally?
*I can forgive a lot because this is so goofy, though, and I like that.
*There is a way to remove beestings, I think - I think duct tape would actually do it. But... is it DUCT TAPE?
*THANK YOU APOLLO FOR POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS
*Are we... are we seriously presenting the coffee as a contradiction for feeling tired... or as evidence that he was drugged? Or both? I don't even know why I did that, but.
*No, no, please don't tell me there was a CARDBOARD KITCHEN
*it's not that, right?
*oh god it is
*...really, the pencil? Not the bed that suggests an entire scene fakeup? The pencil could have just been left in the shed after.
*It's ALIBI GIRL - oh wait no, apparently not???
*Okay, reason to accuse the prosecutor. Prior case, of course. What, no? He's the only person there besides the victim connected to that case... well, it's a flimsy argument.
*Perhaps they walked on the fence...???
*Does the grabbing at petals suggest she hit the tree, perhaps?? Or that her sword was embedded in the ground???
*... Oh, the autopsy report.
*I'm with Apollo on this one
*Okay, rods... ah, fisherwoman?
*No that's right, she was a pole-vaulter. Anyway.
*The stabs... no... I think I see what the weapon could be but... Oh geez... could it...
*OH GOD, I WAS RIGHT, THE BADGE
*... I think I know but oh my god... straw and petals??!!!